Have you considered a career in real estate?
Is Real Estate for You?
It may be a surprise to you, but now is an excellent time to consider a career in real estate. Successful agents are flexible, patient, great communicators and love their job. Agents enjoy being in control of their income, setting their own hours and enjoying flexible vacation schedules.
Attributes of a good Realtor include:
- Emotional resilience
- High level of energy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
If anyone has ever told you that you would be great at selling real estate and the attributes above describe you, you may be perfect for a career in real estate. Please read the statements below. Write Yes if the statement below describes you and No if it does not. If 14 or more of the statements below describe you, a career in real estate is a distinct possibility for you. Contact one of our managers today to learn more about a real estate career with the Charles Reinhart Company!
- I am looking for a long-term career.
- I am a self-starter and enthusiastic about running my own business.
- I have a good sphere of influence and am visible in the community.
- I am willing to invest time and effort now to gain income later.
- I enjoy meeting and interacting with all kinds of different people.
- My family will be supportive.
- I welcome the opportunity to exercise direct control over my income.
- I am willing to contact people daily.
- I am responsive to other people and their needs.
- I manage my time effectively and know how to set priorities and goals.
- I am willing to work at odd hours when necessary.
- I have a high activity level with a lot of physical and emotional stamina.
- I am an organized person and can handle lots of details.
- I am good at persuading people to take action.
- I can hear people reject my suggestions and still feel good about myself.
- I can handle setbacks and solve problems.
- I am motivated to succeed, whatever it takes.
- I present myself with confidence and look professional.
- I possess good communication skills.
- I am honest and trustworthy.
If 14 or more of the statements above describe you, a career in real estate is a distinct possibility for you. Contact one of our managers today to learn more about a real estate career with the Charles Reinhart Company!
We also recommend that you spend a few minutes taking the online Reinhart Career Assessment to help determine your potential. It’s quick and painless. Results come in minutes.
Contact a Sales Managers